Harvey Weinstein, Roy Moore, Al Franken, Bill O’Reilly and others have been accused of sexual harassment, sexual assault and other inappropriate and potentially illegal behavior.
This has started the “Me Too” movement in which thousands of women have come forward with complaints about being harassed by their bosses. This movement can have dire consequences for your business. Speaker Bob with 40 year Experience have best knowledge to share on this toppic.
This Webinar will concentrate on :-
- Does Your Complaint Procedure Work the Way it is Intended?
- Making Sure Your “Zero Tolerance” Policy is More than Just Words on a Piece of Paper
- Stepping Up Your Training To Include Top Executives
- Conducting Investigations of Allegations of Inappropriate Behavior on the Part of Top Executives
Why Should You Attend :-
If you are concerned about the Potential for negative publicity regarding your organization, you should attend this webinar. The "#Me Too" movement could have serious legal and public relations implications for your business.
Taking the necessary action now to ensure Your workplace is free of harassment and discrimination will also ensure your organization is viewed as a great place to work and free of negative publicity.
Learning Objectives :-
- Understanding the Importance of Executive Support of Maintaining a Work Environment that is Free of Harassment and Discrimination.
- How to Educating Management on Identifying Potential Trouble Spots.
- Ensuring Complaints Made Against Executives are Handled Appropriately.
- Understanding the Pitfalls of Hiding Behind Employment Contracts and Arbitration Agreements.
- How to Communicate and Confirm a Policy That Includes “Zero Tolerance” from the Top Down.
Who Should Attend :-
||“This program is valid for 1.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.”
Bob McKenzie, has over 40 years of human resources management experience. During his career, he has investigated hundreds of complaints of harassment, discrimination and retaliation. He has also represented his clients by responding hundreds to charges of discrimination with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission all of which were found in favor of the employer.
His background includes a wide range of hands-on HR practices including training and development, Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Plan Development, development of compensation and incentive programs, performance management, recruitment, employee relations, union avoidance and labor contract negotiation.
Bob has been cited in a number of Human Resources trade publications. Among them are HR.com, HR Magazine, HR Florida Review, Vault.com, BNA and the Institute of Management and Administration and the Business Journal. He has been a speaker at a number of professional conferences as well as audio and web-based seminars.
Recently, Bob received two prestigious awards for his service to the community and his profession. Entrepreneurial Anchor Magazine presented him with the “Man of Steel” Award for his contributions to the small business community. He was also named the “Ultimate Human Resources Executive of the Year” by the Jacksonville Business Journal.
Bob is a graduate of Rider University where he received a Bachelor of Science in Commerce Degree and double majored in Industrial Relations and Organizational Behavior.